5.18.2011

Tangled

It's been a long time since I last saw an animated movie and I should say Tangled is one of those best movies Walt Disney has ever made. It's like a modern-musical-version of Rapunzel and it's lovely scenes makes it more exciting.

Mandy Moore played Rapunzel in the movie and I must say she really did great on her role. She was able to use both her singing and acting talents which actually matches Rapunzel's personality on the movie. Mandy's got a smooth, mellow, mesmerizing voice and is really good for musicals and such.
Her voice, I must say, perfectly suits her role as Rapunzel.

Personally, I'm not really a fan of Moore but a couple of her songs got my like. All the more, I'm giving her thumbs up for doing great in the movie.

Below's the video of Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi singing
the movie OST, I See The Light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment