5.03.2011

Hainanese Delights

Today, I and my boyfriend had our lunch at Hainanese Delights at Robinson's Galleria and it's a must try, I should say. My boyfriend's been telling me about this a couple of times already and it's only now that I finally got the chance to give it a try.

Hainanese Delights, Robinson's Galleria

I am loving their famous Hainanese Chicken Rice and you can have a taste of it for a very affordable price of Php120. Plus! they offer unlimited rice so it's really worth the try!

Their famous Hainanese Chicken Rice

They also offer a good combination of condiments that makes your every meal a toothsome one.

I am not aware of the other branches as I have only tried dining at their Robinson's Galleria branch. So to those who are within the vicinity of Ortigas, I suggest you drop by. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment