5.18.2011

I Jog

It was my first time, last Sunday, to join my SFC brothers and sister ('cause she's only one) on their early morning jogging at the PICC. I have to admit, I never lived a healthy life style until today. It's one of those things I find hard to maintain. Balanced diet, regular exercise, proper sleep, it's so not me. I'm a self-admitted lazy to the max. I know it ain't good and I'm not proud of it as well. I'm just not really into it.




However, my last Sunday's jog made me a difference. I and ate Grace jogged around the elevated part of the
CCP in front. The first and second round was just okay. But the fourth and fifth, we're clinging for dear life. Ha! I easily get tired. Which only means I'm no healthy. But it was fun. And I would love to do it again if given the chance. I also tried the Arnis thing, and just as expected I'm ignorant of it.

All the same, I'll surely give it another round. Soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment