5.04.2011

Ben Adams Tweeted Marvin Agustin?

Yes.

Early this morning, I decided to watch Tanging Ina (Last Na'to!) on DVD at home just to make me feel sleepy. Just that. Then, I don't know. When I saw Marvin Agustin on the movie I started talking to myself like, I never really liked this actor (nor any Filipino celebrity) maybe during his younger days with Jolina but not anymore.
Every time he appears on a certain scene I was just curiously looking at him. I don't really have anything against Filipino celebrities, I just don't like them. Plain as that.

Anyways, here's the catch. On my earlier post, I blogged about Ben's tweetback on me during the royal wedding day. I posted it on one of my subscribed A1 groups on Facebook. Now I don't think it's much of a coincidence. I saw a certain post from a fan that it is official, Ben tweeted Marvin Agustin
(Yes, the Marvin Agustin I was watching just this morning) regarding their interest in having a concert here in the Philippines after 7 long years.

I immediately logged on to my Twitter account and saw it for myself. The only question I had in mind is, of all the celebrities, Why Marvin Agustin?

Click image for a larger view.
Just OMG. Ben Adams is contacting Marvin Agustin re their concert? Like, seriously? Whatever. I'm glad Ben's making a move to make it to the Philippines once more.

Now, if Marvin's going to be cooperating with Ben (or whoever) and make A1 concert in 7 years
possible, then maybe, I might like him. Again.

Ha! Kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment