5.23.2011

Meow : Under My Feathers

Meow is a new British/Norwegian band currently working on their debut album in the UK and is composed of two individuals named Harley D and Sara Skjoldnes who is is worldly known (apart from being Ben Adams' girlfriend) as Miss Norway 2009.

They started working on their debut album since last year and now they have just started recording a few of their tracks from their debut album.

Being a fan myself, I personally admire Sara for being a talented beauty queen. She's more than just a pretty face. No wonder Ben fell under her spell. She's got a very nice tone of voice, a very relaxing one. Not that I'm comparing but she, at some point, sound a bit like Michelle Branch but I like hers better. True.

Looking at my playlist, I have to admit their music is way far from my genre, but then again I have to admit, when I first heard Sara, I fell in love with their music.

Below is a homemade video of their track Under My Feathers which I super like.


0 comments:

Post a Comment