5.28.2011

The Feast by Bo Sanchez

It's been 2 weeks already since my first The Feast encounter at the PICC right after our jogging activity. Apart from hearing lots of random positive feed backs about this prayer meeting, I'm actually curious about how Bo Sanchez looks like in person for I only get to see him printed in papers. And books.

So there, my first Feast encounter was awesome. The first hour was the mass then the next hour was Bo's talk. The mass was held by a foreign priest, just not sure if he's an American or a Brit ('cause he sound like one). I would really like to think he's an American for there's a better chance for someone of their ethnicity to practice religion compared to Brits who have the most number of atheists. Makes me really confused. Either way, I'm amazed. Why do I bother anyway. Ha!

Moving on to Bo's talk, he's such an amazing, successful man. It shows. Someone who have such devotion and service just like his is a very rare find nowadays. No wonder he's blessed, so blessed. Not that I'm saying we are not, it just shows that the more you serve God, the more blessings He will grant you. Bo is an epitome of a successful man. Both financially and spiritually. I just wish we could all do the same.

The Feast is held every Sunday at the PICC and they offer 2 sessions in the morning and another 2 in the afternoon. I have to admit, waking up early in the morning is something I really hate doing. I always need someone to drag out of the bed but take this from me, I'm seriously working out on it.

I am planning to bring my own family to The Feast very soon, still hoping our tight schedules will somehow allow us to. For tomorrow, 29th of May, I and my Himno band mates are going to attend The Feast together. Also, to pray for one of our brothers Goden, who will soon be flying to Taiwan if I am not mistaken. May God be with you all the time.

So to those who haven't been to The Feast yet, now is your chance to have a better view in life. Take this from me, it's life changing.

Below is the footage of my first ever Kerygma experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment