5.02.2011

A Bonné Spa Milk Salt | Godiva Licowhite Soap

Alright. So, I'm gonna write a random self review about these two beauty products I use on a regular basis, and yes! They are what they say they are.

Let me share you some of my reviews as well as my personal experiences on these products.

As for A Bonné Spa Milk Salt, apart from it's whitening power, what I actually like about this product is that, after every use, it makes my skin so soft and smooth unlike when I use a regular bath soap. Plus it's fine salt bits are milk scented so you will actually feel the milk sensation. Yes!


Now, as for Godiva Licowhite Soap, yes, I'm love with this product too! I have tried lots of whitening soaps already but there is none that is really 'whitening' like what they always claim to be. How I found out about this product was totally unwitting. I was once at Watson's, Robinsons Galleria looking for a milk lotion when I came across this pink shelf with Godiva products in it and saw this Godiva Licowhite Soap. Trusting the brand of the product, I bought it and tried.

After a week of use (combined with A Bonné Spa Milk Salt), the results were great!

At last, I found whitening products that really works and whitens!

0 comments:

Post a Comment