5.08.2011

Fireproof

Yesterday's all rainy and wet. I cooked my famous Sopas and had a DVD marathon with my Nelson and girlfriends Dane and Divine at home. We saw about like, 5 movies but what really got my interest was the movie Fireproof.

The movie was released on July 2009 but it's only yesterday I was able to watch it. I ain't no
Christian but I would say it's a great (Christian) movie, particularly for married couples. It's all about having faith in God even at the most unlikely times.

And me, being a strong and all-time-believer of God, I'm giving it a 5-star rate. I don't wanna spoil the movie, well, for those who also haven't seen it yet
(just like me, a couple of days ago) so I'm leaving it to your imaginations.

All the same, it's indeed a great, must-wtach movie. A
life-changing one. (Below's the official trailer)




0 comments:

Post a Comment