5.06.2011

Happy Mother's Day!

On Sunday, 8th of May (apart from Manny Pacquiao's fight with Shane Mosley), some countries including the Philippines will be celebrating Mother's day. And knowing my weekends are for random SFC activities,

I am now making an advance post wishing all the super moms in the world especially my own Mama, a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Photos below
(you may click them) are just a few good moms I know who are so dear to me.

My Mama (I wish she had a Facebook),
Mommy and Tita Ellen (Mama's sisters).
Mama, I wish she had a Facebook.Mommy, my Mama's sister.Tita Ellen, my Mama's sister.Lea, my boyfriend's sister.Tita Minda, my childhood friend's MomMargie, my friend.
Lea (my bf's sister), Tita Minda (my childhood friend's Mom) and Margie (my friend).

About the photos, sorry for stealing those. Hehe. All the same,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment