6.01.2011

Tumblr

I know I haven't blogged in a while. But it's not me being lazy or anything. I'm just kind of working on my Tumblr account these days. It's like I've had my Tumblr a couple years ago but I never really had interest in it 'cause I want something more than just photo blogging. So I ended up using random blog hosting sites.

Just the other day, a friend of mine asked me to reactivate my Tumblr account. I thought about it and gave it a try. So yeah, I am now kind of giving my Tumblr a new life. My Tumblr who's been dead for years (or so).

So, dear friends and readers I need a lil favor from you guys. Please follow mine and I'll follow yours back. You may click the photo below. Thanks heaps.


kristinisms | Tumblr

1 comments:

Unknown said...

blogpost is still the best than tumblr :)

Legal Software Singapore

Post a Comment