6.22.2011

My First at Marsha's


It was my first Marsha's encounter last Monday on our way back to Manila. I and my Nelson spent the weekend in his hometown, Cagayan. So there, I got the chance to drop by at Marsha's on our 3rd bus stop over at around 11pm. I really made sure I was awake that time 'cause the last time we traveled back to Manila, we were sleeping soundly that we missed dropping by at Marsha's. *tear

The place looks way far than what I have imagined of it. I thought of it as just a small place selling only its specialty (royal bibingka) and the likes. You go there, buy, and then leave. To my surprise, they have a Havaianas kiosk in front of their many counters and they also offer this meal-for-the-day thing. Apart from the Havs kiosk, they also have this fridge full of beverages of your choice. Their store, apart from being entirely clean, I must say, is big enough to accommodate passengers of at least 2 buses. And I could attest, they offer really good quality of foods. From taste to its freshness, nothing anyone could complain.

What we got to have that night is a tasty Miki soup with egg. We ordered one plus a brewed coffee and sat on
one of their comfy tables. But the soup is too hot that it's consuming our time cooling it. So we ended up taking out our food plus the coffee. Also, we bought 3 boxes of their famous Royal Bibingka for our families.

Below are some of our Marsha's encounter:


Havaianas Kiosk

Miki w/ egg

Pasalubong

Us


Stuffs



1 comments:

Unknown said...

great snack!! i never been taste a miki before

Legal Software Singapore

Post a Comment